Cope Law Offices is pleased to announce the first annual Law School Student Loan Scholarship. As a law firm that helps families rebuild their financial lives, we routinely encounter clients who are burdened by student loan debt. The current state of the law does not usually allow student loans to be discharged in bankruptcy. In order to ease some of the burden on students who are paying their own way through law school with loans, we have created this $2,000 scholarship.
- Recipient is financing their entire law school education with student loans and scholarships.
- Recipient is a U.S. citizen currently attending an accredited law school within the United States.
- Academic achievement as reflected by a minimum 3.3 GPA and have completed at least one semester of classes at an accredited law school.
How to Apply
In order to apply for the Cope Law Firm Scholarship an applicant must submit the following items:
- A completed Scholarship Application Form.
- One-page typed essay describing how you plan to utilize your law degree.
- A certified copy of law school transcript.
- Name, and address of student loan lenders
The winner of the Scholarship will be announced by December 30, 2014.
If you are interested in applying for the Scholarship, please complete the form below and choose “scholarship” as a reason for contact on or before December 20, 2014.
Cope Law Offices is a bankruptcy law firm, with multiple convenient offices in Ohio and main location in Dayton, OH. We specialize in consumer bankruptcy, including Chapter 7 and Chapter 13. Please visit our Facebook page or follow us on Twitter.