By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Cope Law Offices, LLC’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Cope Law Offices, LLC’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Cope Law Offices, LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Use of Cope Law QA Feature
- You understand that using the QA feature on the Cope Law website does not form an attorney client relationship and that answers do not constitute legal advice.
- If your question requires immediate attention or is time sensitive, contact Cope Law or call another law firm.
- Do not include personal information that could identify you. Submitted questions will be posted publicly so that other Ohioans can benefit from the information.
- JC will not post every question asked.
- The QA feature is for OH residents, and OH legal issues only.
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.
The materials on Cope Law Offices, LLC’s web site are provided “as is”. Cope Law Offices, LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Cope Law Offices, LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Cope Law Offices, LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Cope Law Offices, LLC’s Internet site, even if Cope Law Offices, LLC or a Cope Law Offices, LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Cope Law Offices, LLC’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Cope Law Offices, LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Cope Law Offices, LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Cope Law Offices, LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Cope Law Offices, LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Cope Law Offices, LLC of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Cope Law Offices, LLC’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Ohio without regard to its conflict of law provisions.